We, as role players in agriculture in the Wine Industry:
- Realise the role that agriculture plays in the well-being of our district;
- Understand that our conduct has consequences for the economic growth, social support structures and environmental integrity of the company and its shareholders;
- Believe that we can use the resources and opportunities at our disposal to make a positive contribution to the future;
- Commit ourselves to taking responsibility for the consequences of our actions;
- By adopting the following code of conduct to guide and focus the work of our organisation.
Perdeberg Group (Pty) Ltd is a client-driven, lifestyle-focused wine cellar, which is committed to product innovation, excellent quality and service oriented actions.
We strive to have long term relationships with our shareholders, suppliers, staff and clients, in order to build a global business with world-class quality products.
All wine handling and production processes are done according to Good Manufacturing Processes and Hazard Analyses Critical Control Points (HACCP) principles to ensure that customers receive a safe product.
To be a profitable leader in the provision of quality South African wine and to ensure the needs of our clients are met at all times.
Supportive Team Work
For our full Code of Conduct Click Here