Perdeberg Classic Range
Our Classic Range of wines are made in an elegant, but fruity new world style. Wines can be enjoyed with food or on their own.
- Sparkling Wines: Chenin Blanc ; Rosé
- White Wines: Chenin Blanc ; Sauvignon Blanc
- Red Wines: Soft Smooth Red ; Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot ; Merlot ; Pinotage ; Shiraz ; Cabernet Sauvignon
Our Vineyard Collection Wines are made from specific vineyards, each with its unique character for its cultivar and terroir. For this reason, all wines in the range are of single cultivar. Wines are made in an elegant new world style and with subtle wood contact on the reds. White wines are unwooded.
- White Wines: Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Grenache Blanc (orange label)
- Red Wines: Pinotage, Shiraz, Cinsualt (orange label)
The Dry Land Collection:
The Dry Land Collection Wines are made from grapes of Dryland Vineyards, which showcase the uniqueness of the wines grown in this testing terroir. Specific vines in predetermined dry land vineyards are selected and intensive vineyard practices are employed to reach the desired wine profile.
The wine is made in a new world style, complex with ample fruit and structure. Red wines are matured in vats and only some of the white wines have wood contact. Where maturation in vats is a factor, the focus is on fruit with integrated wood. These wines are perfect with food or on their own.
- White Wines: Roussouw’s Heritage; Chenin Blanc; Barrel Fermented Chenin Blanc; Sauvignon Blanc; Pinot Noir / Chardonnay
- Red Wines: Jospeh’s Legacy; Pinotage; Shiraz; Cabernet Sauvignon
Other wine ranges within our portfolio: Bottelary, Waka Waka, SAAM, Jenny Morris