The Platter’s by Diners Club South African Wine Guide 2018 was launched at Cape Town’s The Table Bay Hotel on the 3rd of November 2017, along with over 200 guests which included VIP wine producers who had achieved the maximum five-star rating for the new edition which scored 95 points or more – on this VIP guest list was our very own Perdeberg Cellars for receiving two well-deserved 5-stars.
- The Dry Land Collection Courageous Barrel Fermented Chenin Blanc 2016
- The Dry Land Collection Longevity Natural Sweet Chenin Blanc 2016
- Rex Equus 2014
- The Dry Land Collection Rossouw’s Heritage 2015
- The Dry Land Collection Conqueror Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- The Dry Land Collection Resolve Pinotage 2014
- The Dry Land Collection Tenacity Shiraz 2013
- The Dry Land Collection Joseph’s Legacy
- The Vineyard Collection MCC Chenin Blanc
To celebrate the recent success at the annual Platter Awards, Perdeberg Cellars is offering 10% off all their 5 and 4 star wine until the end of November 2017.
*Only available at the Cellar door
About The Platters South African Wine Guide:
South Africa's first and still best-selling wine annual, Platter's Guide is the comprehensive, up-to-date and authoritative guide to who's who and what's what in the winelands. Featuring hundreds of producers, negociants and brands, and thousands of individual wines, Platter's Guide packs everything you need to know about the South African wine scene into an informative and entertaining format.